Pages

mercredi, mars 11, 2015

Bobby Womack - California Dreaming



Et pour celles ou ceux qui veulent chanter ce standard des "papas and mamas":
Lâchez-vous ! :-)

All the leaves are brown 
And the sky is gray 

I went for a walk 
On a winters day 
I'd be safe and warm 
If I was in LA 
California dreamin 
On such a winters day 

Went through the church, just me 
I stopped along the way 
When I got down on my bended knee 
And I began to pray 
You know the preacher digs a call 
Cos he knows im gunna stay 
Hes knows im gunna stay, I told him so 
California dreamin 

Oh, somebody hit me know 
I wanna go so bad, yeah 

Cos all the leaves are brown 
And the skies are gray, yeah 
I went for a walk 
On a winter's day, oooohhhhhhh 
Id be safe and warm 
If I was in LA 
California dreamin 
On such a winter's day 
Such a winter's day 
On such a winter's day, yeah, yeah, woahhh 

California dreamin 
California dreamin 
Gotta, gotta, gotta get some sunshine 
Cant believe I blew my mind 
Gotta get some sunshine 
California dremaing 
California dremaing 
Ohhh, gotta get some 
California dreamin, ohhhhhh 
California dreamin 
Gotta get to LA 
Get some sunshine every day 
California dreamin 
Ohh...........



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Envie de dire quelque chose ? Lancez-vous :-)